[HacktionLab] HacktionLab 2023 was excellent

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 09:19:05 UTC 2023

+1 on that, great work Sheffield team, and all of us who came and made
it happen :-)

Some of you were very generous with the food you brought on Sunday for
the brunch.  As other food costs from previous days have been or will be
reimbursed, if any of you who did wish to claim back an expense for
Sunday, please email me off list.  This also goes for anything else
we've missed.  Thanks.