[HacktionLab] We can finally build our own media - link to video presentation

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 20:43:15 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Some of you asked for Jay's presentation that he'd pre-recorded on
video.  He's kindly provided a public link for us to watch it. Jay's on
this list and invites feedback, so maybe we can get the conversation
going here, or you may like to mail him off list etc.

https://kolektiva.media/w/au2oZeh3gnQsEzJ5Lzo4bz

For everyone who presented, if you wish to share your links, please do
with the list and we can gather a Sheffield 2023 media page with links.

To get a login to the Wiki email me off-list and I'll create one for you
(also anyone with an account already can do this, so emailing this list
may also work).

---
Mike Harris

Email: mike at mbharris.co.uk