[HacktionLab] Thoughts on where we could go now with HL

Ember Burns em at nvcdojo.org
Wed Jun 28 16:18:57 UTC 2023

For me peak hacktion was Barncamp.  The recipe of computers, internet, outdoors/barn, and cyder and friends with skillz, campfire and technoyoga was a an enchanting and unusual intersection of many things I love.  We weren't working a gig.  We were camping. And I remember speaking about the strange idea I had envisioned of camping AND computers to Mike in a pub.  At least I think I do ; )

I get that things change and evolve.  And I celebrate everything that has been achieved.

And at the same time, travelling to a city is not as appealing to me as a barn in a remote coop.

xx