[HacktionLab] Pie and Peas in the Pub!

Naomi naomi at aktivix.org
Mon Mar 13 18:47:20 UTC 2023

Hi hacktivists,

I've just got confirmation from the Bay Horse pub that they will do pie
and peas for us on the Saturday night (17 June) from about 7pm. For only
£4 a head! Which I think will probably be included in the sign up fee
anyway.

It's a great pub, very down to earth and friendly, and very close to
Abbeyfield House.

They can do vegan, veggie or carnivorous pies of various types - I will
post the pie options nearer the time so people can pick their
preferences! With all-vegan mushy peas and gravy.

Yum!

Naomi