[HacktionLab] website help request

Michael Reinsborough m.reinsborough at qub.ac.uk
Tue Jul 23 11:15:57 UTC 2024

Hey, wow!  This is now working 😊😊

I did roughly what you said except I have all the work done in the ‘working’ branch rather than the ‘master’ branch and the CI/CD between HUGO/GitLab in this particular coding instance seems to place the static html files to public folder from which ever branch last authored a commit.  I’m not sure why this branches instability happens (the original designer before we lost him seemed confused about this also).  Perhaps this is because GitLab has updated the term ‘master’ branch to ‘main’ branch (something many of us fully appreciate) and I think the original code might have been written before the GitLab update?

Anyway, thanks for the simple tip!  I will now read up on pointing our domain name at this location and swap back the baseURL