From mike at mbharris.co.uk Mon Oct 5 14:54:12 2026 From: mike at mbharris.co.uk (Mike Harris) Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2026 15:54:12 +0100 Subject: [HacktionLab] Thank you Message-ID: <9b5f7732-83cd-4166-954c-030abad04f54@mbharris.co.uk> A massive thanks for Charlie and Nick for organising last weekend in Nottingham.? I had a great time and really enjoyed it and the great content and conversations.? I feel the outcomes and energy for doing some stuff moving forwards really inspiring. Mx -- Mike Harris +44 07811 671 893 https://mbharris.co.uk - https://hacktionlab.org - https://xtreamlab.net From mick at flossmanuals.net Mon Oct 5 15:36:33 2026 From: mick at flossmanuals.net (mick) Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2026 16:36:33 +0100 Subject: [HacktionLab] Thank you In-Reply-To: <9b5f7732-83cd-4166-954c-030abad04f54@mbharris.co.uk> References: <9b5f7732-83cd-4166-954c-030abad04f54@mbharris.co.uk> Message-ID: Ditto! Sorry for the flying visit but I got a lot out of it nice one Mick Message not send from my daft Window Lumia Phone On 05/10/2026 15:54, Mike Harris wrote: > A massive thanks for Charlie and Nick for organising last weekend in > Nottingham.? I had a great time and really enjoyed it and the great > content and conversations.? I feel the outcomes and energy for doing > some stuff moving forwards really inspiring. > > Mx > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From ben at bristolwireless.net Mon Oct 5 18:11:47 2026 From: ben at bristolwireless.net (Ben Green) Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:11:47 +0000 Subject: [HacktionLab] Jacquard Looms Loom Message-ID: Hi, great HacktionLab, the most inpiring to move forward with things I've been to for years. They've always been stimulating and very fun, but this year felt like there were things we could do, campaigns we can progress and things haven't felt like that for a long time. However, despite feeling that practical things are possible I went down the Internet rabbit hole on Jacquard machines and the Luddites, inspired by a chat at Sumac Brunch. The results are here: https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=Jacquard_machines Cheers all!