[Haiti-London-Konbit] Fwd: BelSonProductions just uploaded a video

Haiti-London-Konbit haiti-london-konbit at lists.aktivix.org
Sun Dec 12 20:12:24 UTC 2010

Hello Free Schooler's and the Haiti-London Konbit.

Sorry for over-loading some of you with communiqués this week. There
has been a lot going on.

BelSon Productions have been making some very good short films about
the situation in Haiti which have relevance for our educational
struggles here.

Here is a link to a recently uploaded video.

Best wishes,

John