[HANDgreenteam] Transition Sunnyside author speaks Jan. 19th

ethan ethan at handpdx.org
Fri Jan 15 03:56:14 UTC 2010

Come hear Rich Albertson, SE Portland author, talk about climate change.

Rich’s book, *The Sky Is the Limit: A Brief and Easy Explanation of Climate
Change for Present and Future Voters* explains how our modern way of life
has disrupted the balance of carbon in nature.

Rich warns that the window of opportunity to reverse this process and is
very brief.  We will hear Rich speak and have a community conversation about
building a resiliant community and life beyond fossil fuel.

This free Sunnyside Transition event is brought to you by the Sunnyside
Neighborhood Association’s Sustainability Committee and will be from 7-9pm
on Tuesday, January 19th at the United Centenary Methodist Church at the SE
corner of SE 35th and Yamhill St.; enter on Yamhill.