[HANDgreenteam] Pruning Workshop at Abernethy

Ethan Timm ethan at handpdx.org
Wed Feb 2 17:47:29 UTC 2011

Pruning Workshop and Spring Clean Up!

*

February 27th, 10am-1pm

Abernethy parent Bryan French will prune our plum, apple, and pear trees and
teach us some pruning basics. We will also get things ready for the spring
plantings.
Volunteers will clean up the garden, rake leaves, remove sheet mulch, move
soil, prune bushes, clean the greenhouse and paint signs!

We would love you to bring:  We will provide you with:

gloves    basic information on pruning
shovels    snacks
clippers    hot beverages
and enthusiasm!   and a fun day working outside!

ALL AGES WELCOME!

PLEASE RSVP, especially if you can provide any tools.

Email Tom at: gardenofwonderstom at gmail.com