[Imc-germany-editorial] [Action requested] Broken link on your page

Daina daina.siau at proton.ch
Di Jul 19 15:58:14 UTC 2022

Hi there,

I hope you’re well!

I’ve recently contacted you regarding the Proton Mail mention on the following page:

https://de.indymedia.org/tutorial/122785

Have you seen my email, and would you be able to fix the Proton link inside the page, please? By simply updating the link from protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/human-verification/ to https://proton.me/support/human-verification

Thanks so much for this! We rely heavily on mentions such as yours. Please let me know if I can be of any help now, or once the link is fixed.

Best regards,

Daina