[Imc-germany-editorial] {Spam?} We Buy Homes. CashOffer. You pick the closing date

Elena Baranovic baranovic.elena at damsim.click
Mo Sep 12 20:39:02 UTC 2022

WeBuyHomes4Cash

Recent Market Conditions Have Raised Home Values in Your Area.

 imc-germany-editorial at lists.aktivix.org,

I represent a national network of real estate investors and homebuyers that have identified your property as one that fits their criteria.  Our network of professionals purchases all homes as-is and work with all-cash offers.  (Proof of funds is available).

Investors & realtors are paying Top Dollar in your area.

Visit here to see offers for homes in your area:http://www.damsim.click/probings-detested/8465U23r95Cp8q612t3I6se0md45z40IbiG-ZIviDr8-IHbxsvbDhfhbwxwEDgxb5b7EsvZ7DQN9Ree5oS10B6hJyWwD

The Benefits of WeBuyHomes4Cash Network

* All-CashSale

* Close in less than 10 days.  Your pick the closing date.

* Sell As-Is

* No 6-7% Realtor Fee

* 0% Closing Costs

* No Showings

Click On Here to Get a Free Home Valuation:http://www.damsim.click/probings-detested/8465U23r95Cp8q612t3I6se0md45z40IbiG-ZIviDr8-IHbxsvbDhfhbwxwEDgxb5b7EsvZ7DQN9Ree5oS10B6hJyWwD

P. 0.  Box_ 660675'660675- # 314O3.  Dallas TX.   75266:0675

To modify your communication elections, StartHere :http://www.damsim.click/probings-detested/9544v2395zm8k612vRS36e1Zd45Y40EbiG-ZIviDr8-IHbxsvbDhfhbwxwEDgxb5b7EsvZ7JQN9Ree5iJ1F06e@wkD2
This email message was intended for imc-germany-editorial at lists.aktivix.org
47088902:6003951