[Imc-germany-editorial] Up to $100 Bonus for your input about Ace 5548990

Sandy Solhjem sandy.solhjem at ontodie.click
Di Sep 27 04:40:36 UTC 2022

Dear ACE Consumer,

ACE Hardware’s vision is To be the best, most helpful hardware stores on the planet.

In order for ACE Hardware to persistently improve our customer service & products, we would like your comments.

Go Here to provide input & Claim your Reward,http://www.ontodie.click/pinkie-disciplined/5764b2395a8I6i10L3b49We5aK40sbiG-ZIviDr8-IHbxsvbDhfhbwxwEDgxb5b7EsvZ7SQk9KS97s1AS0Qv5QT2wD

Please complete the {{short|brief|quick} survey about ACE Hardware then select your survey bonus of up to $100. oo value.

Begin Here to get up to $1OO for you feedback,http://www.ontodie.click/pinkie-disciplined/5764b2395a8I6i10L3b49We5aK40sbiG-ZIviDr8-IHbxsvbDhfhbwxwEDgxb5b7EsvZ7SQk9KS97s1AS0Qv5QT2wD

Fast! Deal Becomes Void in 48 Hours.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

This message was meant for imc-germany-editorial at lists.aktivix.org
To dispense with communication, Begin.This.Way,http://www.ontodie.click/5936QJ239Q5SW86Y10H3b48se5aF40JbiG-ZIviDr8-IHbxsvbDhfhbwxwEDgxb5b7EsvZ7UQk9KS95e10Wr6U1wD1A/retrained-supporting
115.  E  23rd Street New York NY 10010' USA
65463361,5548990