[knowledgelab] Technology, concerns

Anthony McCann songcraft at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 10:53:51 GMT 2005

Hi,

Speaking for myself, I've just offered a workshop on enclosure and the commons at the event. Although some of it will address things like technoromanticism, technoboosterism, technodoctrine, info commons, creative commons etc., it will (if accepted!!) be presented very much as a general critique of dynamics that I think we tend to face across the board. It will include a lot more than techno stuff. You're happy to come along to the dialogue opportunity, Jamie!! :)  (love to see you there, Jamie, primarily because I sense a similar critique in your own work and would appreciate the time to cross-fertilise a few ideas)

Sorry I couldn't make it to the last one.

All the best

Anthony McCann
Sheffield