[knowledgelab] [globalvillages] List of Places - Small Informal and Spontaneous Meetings

markus petz councillortothewise at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 12 10:18:42 BST 2006

It is an excellent idea and one that has been promoted
(although not very aggressively) for about 5/6 years.
there is even a website for it and a network to
support this.

It is called Green Drinks

http://www.biothinking.com/greendrinks/index.php

You will see that it is quite flexible although called
Green Drinks and coudl encompass any of teh stuff you
talk about Dante. I used ot go to the one in London
and helped set one up in Swansea and registered one in
skegness that is now defunct - not enough interest
from other people.

Markus

--- Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>

http://secure.hospitalityclub.org/hc/forum.php?SelectedCategory=42

http://wiki.couchsurfing.com/wiki/index.php/CouchSurfing_University

http://wiki.couchsurfing.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

http://dante.ecobytes.net/2006/09/21/permanent-collective-spaces-for-project-development-borrowing-purchasing-land-tools-and-practices-for-decision-making/

> Alternatively,
>
> Dante     http://dante.ecobytes.net

                   /     \
                  x       x

                 Marcus Petz

Feed the raven and the white tailed eagles
For the dawn is almost upon us
I see it shining and will not sheath the sword
May we die with it in our grasp...

http://www.hi5.com/friend/displayProfile.do?userid=30298738