[LAF] FWD ED

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 20:38:09 UTC 2005

Steve
I seem to have problems posting to the list from this
address
could you foward this to list for me
CH is out for Aug as bookings are thin on the ground
and they may close early on an evening we want
>From Sep however we could have at least one of our two
meetings at CH . We have 17.00 in the pot enough for
one meeting with Sats collection to come

We have in the past taken decisions at meetings but
latterly we have taken them on list
BUT most list members dont attend a meetings and never
seem to express a view about topics or dates. \I am
easy about how we do things
Ed

steve ash <steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Have you totally given up on Conway Hall then?

Perhaps a solution might be to agree amongst ourselves
that we meet on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays, but not to
advertise this fact. But to make sure that
we are all informed if this has to be changed, and
ideally are given the opportunity to okay it (though I
accept that may not always been practically possible).

But I still prefered Fridays, thats why I joined the
forum in the first place that it met at times I could
attend. My availability on Saturdays will be rare.

If it the suits the rest of you thats okay though. I'm
still considering starting my own variant of the
anarchist forum for Friday meetings however. Though
would rather not split meetings though.

Steve