[LAF] LAF MATTERS SAT 6th

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 09:01:56 UTC 2005

Hi All
Have solved problem by subing with new address
Have posted 6th on indymedia, sent to Schnews and on our own webpage on Events and issues >  see beloe  Did anyone else manage any publicity? > Still dont have any flyers but will try to do some for Sat

Any ideas for after Sat
We could have as I said have  meetings on a Friday at Conway Hall from Sep
We need to attract about 15 people  we will probably be in the Tower Room so many more would be a problem
see u all at Freedom 3pm on the 6th
Ed

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com

Visit The Events And Issues Website