[LAF] LAF FUTURE MEETS DATES?VENUE

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 13:55:24 UTC 2005

Hi Everyone
250pm Sat
 Justin Just rang to say that he could not make it
so his talk will be given on another day- we will have
to improvise

It has been suggested that we call a meeting for a
Friday  Evening  at the Pendrel Oak Pub , High Holborn
to discuss the question of meeting dates and venues

So could people(if ulike this idea) suggest which
Friday would suit for this meeting and what time you
would prefer to start(8pm same as our regular Friday
meetings?)
Please respond asap
Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site