[LAF] LAF FUTURE MEETS DATES?VENUE

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 11:09:30 UTC 2005

12th or 26th is fine with me
how about others
we need to decide soon if it is 12th- this Friday
Could people respond asap
Ed

Adrian Williams <adrianrwilliams at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
I could turn up on 12th or 26th but not 19th.
Adrian

--- LONDON EVENTS
wrote:

> It has been suggested that we call a meeting for a
> Friday Evening at the Pendrel Oak Pub , High
> Holborn
> to discuss the question of meeting dates and venues
>
> So could people(if ulike this idea) suggest which
> Friday would suit for this meeting and what time you
> would prefer to start(8pm same as our regular Friday
> meetings?)
> Please respond asap
> Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site