[LAF] Ananrchists and bombs

stevphen shukaitis stevphen at mutualaid.org
Wed Aug 10 20:48:14 UTC 2005

what's with the "anarchism used to be an international movement" bit and the conflation of direct
action with violence. sheesh . . . but then again i suppose one wouldn't expect anything more than
that from the new statesman.
anyways - does anyone know anything more about this alleged genre of "dynamite romance?" when i
search for it mainly comes up with postings of this article.
cheers
stevphen