[LAF] LAF FUTURE MEETS DATES?VENUE

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Sat Aug 13 14:34:37 UTC 2005

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 04:51:32PM +0100, christian michel wrote:
> If I draw the right conclusion from this whole exchange, there
> is NO meeting tonight.

Hi Christian.

I concluded that there might or might not be a meeting so I
went to the Pendrel Oak last night. I got there about 20:20
but couldn't see anyone else so I left. It was not a problem
because I was in town anyway for the Blake thing and to check
out the community bicycle workshop at 56a Infoshop.

I still like the idea of a weekly social meet, but I don't
like the Pendrel Oak because it is too big/noisy/brash and
I don't feel comfortable there. How about meeting at the
Lincoln Lounge instead?

If you have never been there I suggest you check it out. It
is just round the corner from Kings Cross at 52 York Way and
is the sort of place where if I turned up for a meeting and
no-one else did I would be happy to hang out anyway (unlike
the Pendrel Oak). Most times I have been there it has been
fairly empty, but they have had some big parties so we would
have to be careful about choosing a meeting time.

Anyone have any comments/alternative suggestions?

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/