[LAF] LAF 3

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Mon Aug 22 23:26:52 UTC 2005

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 11:57:26PM +0100, steve ash wrote:

> think that, unless one of the other regulars finds it
> too awkward, we should also have social /general
> discussion meetings at the RFH on Fridays. I'm
> agnostic as to how regular that will be, I could
> attend most Fridays but not all, though past social
> have generally been poorly attended. The RFH has the
> added beneifit of the view and being in public but in
> a normally quiet environment (with only occassional
> piped classical music during concerts). We could also
> rotate venues if the meetings were weekly (if that was
> sustainable, which I doubt).

Friday's at RFH would probably be about the best option for me,
although I would only be able to attend occasionaly due to
living outside London. The proviso is that on the last Friday
of the month I am usually riding on Critical Mass, which
departs from the South Bank at about 7pm. I could meet either
before that or after about 9pm - unless/until I get a job, in
which case it might have to be after:-(

When I have had meetings in RFH they have usually been on the
internal balcony directly above the bar. I was not aware of
a suitable spot with a view of the river, but I can imagine
roughly where it is.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory