[LAF] Re Dates etc Oct

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 08:18:59 UTC 2005

4th Sat in Sep and 2nd in Oct  I will book both if Free and confirm ASAP
then all we need do is finf speaker topic  start time 2pm
I have no pref for other days venues other people can book as you see fit
Ed

Joy Wood <joy_helbin at hotmail.com> wrote:
Ed

Book 24/9 (the fourth Saturday in September - after all, the third Saturday
in September is booked up at Freedom Press so you've only booked so far the
first Saturday in September)

OR if you think there will be no speaker booked by the fourth Saturday in
September, book 8/10 (the second Saturday in October)

Either one at 2pm

IS THIS OK?

Joy