[LAF] LAF 3rd Sep

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 13:16:44 UTC 2005

Hi Joy
well I suppose I could do something on my old bug-bear (I prefer beer) of
Abolishing the state not being enough, some anarchist seem to think you can just have an uprising followed by anarchism (rather than a  Stalinist or some other kind of authoritarian system state I tend to disagree
I think the problem lies as much in people as in the system although people  may be shaped by the system  thats a matter for debate
something like that any way. It wont be very good but it could start off a debate
Lets say the working tittle abolishing the stae is not enough and see where that takes us
We still need a speaker for 8th Oct
Ed

Oh yes we DOOOOOOOO, Ed

So whaddya gonna talk about on 3/9/05 Ed?

Joy

>From: LONDON EVENTS <londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk>
>To: LAF LIST <laf at lists.aktivix.org>
>Subject: [LAF] Re 24th Yes Please Steve
>Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:56:52 +0100 (BST)
>
>   When I use reply it seems to delay things when I use
>compose it seems to work better
>  Thanks Steve
>I strongly suggest we accept Steves offer
>if no one objects by thursday 9am I am going to post
>it on site and start advertising it
>Could you supply a short abstract Steve
>Now can some  one  PLEASE volunteer a talk for the 3rd
>
>other wise I might and we DONT want that do we
>Ed
>

>--- steve ash <steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Well as the 24th Sept is one of the few Saturdays
> > I'm
> > not working at all I could offer a talk on 'William
> > Blake and Anarchism' if you can get no one else

Visit The Events And Issues Website
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site