[LAF] MORE LAF MATTERS

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 12:57:20 UTC 2005

Some of my posts don't seem to make this list
I am still on for a meet this Friday 8pm at Pen Oak
the confirmed LAF meetings for 3rd and 24th are posted on site below
thanks to everyone who has posted them to other lists etc
BTW we are now in the search engins so if any body googles London Anarchist Forum they will be able to contact us( Before Peter Nevils address would come up)
Hope to see many of you friday/Sat

Visit The Events And Issues Website
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site