[LAF] LAF Future Events

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 09:52:43 UTC 2005

Hi
  If we are going to do anything pre yuletide we have to decide now for next
  week 0r poss week after I am free from Monday so any one got any ideas
  Also I dont think those Freedom Reader meetings are going to happen for a while(dfont belive everything u read in the papers) so how about some suggestions /offers for Jan LAF meetings
  Ed
  Most of the Events  I have circulated in the past few weeks are
  listed on the  website
  www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com

  if you want to remid your self whats on
  Ed

Joy Wood <joy_helbin at hotmail.com> wrote:

Selborne House, Victoria St, London SW1. 020 7210 1383
free

Wed 14th, 18:00
Hunger and satiety in the 21st century
Iain Campbell, Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London
Gresham College, Holborn, London EC1. 020 7831 0575 www.gresham.ac.uk
free

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site

Yahoo! CarsNEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now