[LAF] GRAND ANARCHIST WINTER SOLTICE PARTY

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 10 10:20:19 UTC 2005

Sat 17th Dec from 2pm in the Room Upstairs at Freedom Press
  As posted before in the absense of a Freedom Pressor /LAF Party
  this has been called to embrace Everyone
  Its a party by and for the people who turn up rather than one that is laid on by some group

  (So dont worry FP people- you dont have to do any work or
  buy and food from FP Funds, the idea ids that people who come bring along something

  Having said that this is a request addressed to members of the LAF list
  Do you agree to some of the LAF Funds being spent to buy some stuff on behalf of all of us to  start things off  ? We have £20.00 in the pot so I was thinking   £5-10
  but only if people agree please post ASAP
  STEVE   if yes suggest you spend on drink and I will get some nibbles
  OH by the way as its a peoples party we the people should also clear up
  rather than following the usual anarchist line that this is counter revolutionary
  ED

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site