[LAF] GRAND ANARCHIST WINTER SOLTICE PARTY

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 17:37:12 UTC 2005

Yes could u do the text file thing cost the link does not work
  thanks
  Ed

Ian Gregory <aktiv at zenatode.org.uk> wrote:
  On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 12:16:53PM +0000, LONDON EVENTS wrote:

> Ian
> I have been unable to look at that Ind Womens Link due to
> tec problems are they saying JG is guilty?

Hi Ed,

Basically yes, but it is a complex story. I suggest you
attempt to read the page:

http://indigenouswomenforjustice.org/graham.html

If your tec problem prevents you from doing so I could
dump it to a text file and email it to you.

> I stand by him as an Indg person percecuted by the state
> Indg people are percecuted everywhere and anarchist should
> support them on principle

That's why I initially signed JG petition. On the other hand,
the mafia are "persecuted by the state" but that doesn't mean
anarchists should support them when they murder members of
their own community who stand up to them.

All I am saying is that this case is perhaps not as clear-cut
as you think, and that you might want to check out some other
sources if you are going to be championing his case in all
your emails.

I went to a meeting with Leonard Peltier supporters in
California 14 years ago and have been following his case
ever since. I find it significant that he seems to have
withdrawn his support for John Graham.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/

 FREE JOHN GRAHAM

Click above to sign petition

if you want to subscribe to

see Events & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding

BOYCOTT NESTLE

www.babymilkaction.org

http://mail.yahoo.com