[LAF] LAF MATTERS

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 23 10:03:05 UTC 2005

Hi Steve
  OK look forward to receiveing the link for the Blake text
  could u also  post link on LAF & Freedom lists-  thanks
  when u have time could u add a link back to the BCP main psage
  as the link is going in the ER
  Did u get a chance to talk to Justin ?
  Can he give his talk in Jan?
BTW   Everyone  :There is a anti prison Conf at Conway Hall on (Ithink) the last
  Sat in Jan which I want to attend but dont let that stop u holding the LAF
  meeting on that day if thsats what people want
  Let me know if u have come up with anything  as I have to book the room afrer the 2nd
  We could even book the dates and then come up with the speaker topic
  All suggestions/offers welcome
  see u all next year
  Ed
  PS  I have posted the SPES programme on
  www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.htm

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site