[LAF] LAF MATTERS

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 26 11:06:34 UTC 2005

I think that 28th Jan is out unless people want to have something, I am sure others on this list would like to attend the anti prison Conf
  We could do something on the 14th if people are up for it
  still no contact with Justin Steve says
  Ed

Joy Wood <joy_helbin at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Yeah, Prison Abolition 2pm-5pm Conway Hall Saturday 28/1/06 I hope to be
there

>From: LONDON EVENTS
>To: steve ash , LAF LIST
>CC: FREEDOM LIST ,
>FREEDOM COPY
>Subject: [LAF] LAF MATTERS
>Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:03:05 +0000 (GMT)
>
>Hi Steve
> OK look forward to receiveing the link for the Blake text
> could u also post link on LAF & Freedom lists- thanks
> when u have time could u add a link back to the BCP main psage
> as the link is going in the ER
> Did u get a chance to talk to Justin ?
> Can he give his talk in Jan?
>BTW Everyone :There is a anti prison Conf at Conway Hall on (Ithink) the
>last
> Sat in Jan which I want to attend but dont let that stop u holding the
>LAF
> meeting on that day if thsats what people want
> Let me know if u have come up with anything as I have to book the room
>afrer the 2nd
> We could even book the dates and then come up with the speaker topic
> All suggestions/offers welcome
> see u all next year
> Ed
> PS I have posted the SPES programme on
> www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.htm
>

>Visit The Events And Issues Website
>for LAF page and lots more
>http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
>
>BOYCOTT NESTLE
>www.babymilkaction.org.
>
>Check Out Events At Conway Hall
>www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm
>
>Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site

 FREE JOHN GRAHAM

Click above to sign petition

if you want to subscribe to

see Events & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding

BOYCOTT NESTLE

www.babymilkaction.org