[LAF] More LAF Matters

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 29 13:20:50 UTC 2005

Sorry the 15th is a Sunday so we could meet at FP on the 14th
  Ed

LONDON EVENTS <londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    It seems that there is a Freedom Readers Meeting on 15th Jan so thats out
  for the next LAF meeting. We may not get one in this Jan unless we go for a different venue /day. I would no myself t be in favour of doing any7thing at Conway Hall which would draw less than   12-15 people other wise we are just blowing  £17.00 of the  20.00 we have in hand, but I am willing to be guided by the consensus
  Ed

              Visit The Events And Issues Website
  for LAF page and lots more
  http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

  BOYCOTT NESTLE
  www.babymilkaction.org.

  Check Out Events At Conway Hall
  www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

  Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site

   FREE JOHN GRAHAM
  Click above to sign petition
  if you want to subscribe to Events & Issues Int
  see Events & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
  4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding
  BOYCOTT NESTLE
  www.babymilkaction.org