[LAF] LAF SAT AND NEXT MEETING

ANTINES antines at fsmail.net
Tue Jul 26 08:38:13 UTC 2005

Yes it is  Sat 6th miscalculated  the date from 31st
Justin could you con firm I got the title right "typolosies" is what I wrote down
if its right what does it mean, if its wrong whats the right word and what does that meanSteve complained about the date but I said it was fixed  by people present and we wanted to keep to the two week cycle.  If you want to change you still can but I still think we can have a meeting  on the 6th any way for thoses that want it
We should however be thinking of the next one so if its not the 21st what date do people want?
The next meeting of the LAF will be on
Sat 7th Aug   3pm-5pm
Ideologies And Typolosies
Discussion led by Justin
at Freedom Press
Angel Alley
84b Whitechapel High St
London E1 7QX
Algate East/ Aldgate Tube
No 25 Bus
Angel Alley is 2 doors From White chapel Art Gallery

see www.freedompress.org.uk

Message date : Jul 25 2005, 03:50 PM