[LAF] to London anarchists - holidays

Oliver Steinke Totonka at gmx.net
Fri Jun 3 09:16:59 UTC 2005

To London anarchists,
dear comrades,

Me and my girlfriend want to visit London from 30 th of June to the 6 th of
July.
We want to make holidays (we have a tent for camping) but of course we would
prefer to get to know people who share same interests.

We think you will like to know a little bit about us. We live in Germany in
Flensburg a town near the Danish border. Oliver is a writer(treachary at
Mile End) and doing some jobs and Sandra is visiting school to make her A
levels.

Maybe we are lucky and someone will rembember Olivers visist in spring 2001
at London, Conway Hall, Red Lion square. There was a meeting with the theme
"anarchists und feminists". After the meeting (the writer David Kessel was
also there) we went in pub nearby.

We are also members of the anarcho-syndicalist “FAU Freie
Arbeiterinnen und Arbeiter Union.”
Perhaps some of you have a spare tiny little room for some days or know a
ceap camping place or a garden where we can camp for little money? It would
be very friendly if you could help us in any kind -

Many greetings,

Oliver Steinke and Sandra