[LAF] LAF 18th & 25th June

justin hooper_jackson at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 12:08:43 UTC 2005

Ed,

yes we are confirmed for june 18th
- i've volunteered to facilitate a discussion
representing LAf for the Radical theory
forum (the forum is the name of the thing
happening on june the 18th) - it starts at
1:30pm at Inst. For Autonomy - as agreed
LAF discussion there will be at 3pm...
Also they're planning on having a party in evening
too - but the days programmes are all unconfirmed
as of yet...

Steve (Ash) - do you want to facilitate something
there too - or co/facilitate with me?? (I'm thinking
of doing a kind of intro on complexity theory and
how to apply the ideas politically - if you join in
- maybe u could add your own thoughts on this - or on a similar
related area?)...

... And anyone else who wants to facilitate a meeting too?

Stevphen - extreme apologies, as i haven't sent off your
DVD's yet! Sorry - will do so soon...

Justin

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7098.htm>