[LAF] Re: Re: LAF CAMPACC

ANTINES antines at fsmail.net
Tue Jun 14 08:54:18 UTC 2005

OK Justin
I will offer Campacc speaker 16th or beyond - well clear of G8
ypour idea for 25th sounds fine

Message date : Jun 14 2005, 02:26 AM
>From : "justin"
To : antines at fsmail.net, "laf"
Copy to :
Subject : Re: LAF CAMPACC
The 2nd of July also clashes with g8 as far as i know...

Don't know how many from LAF community are going to g8
- personally i'd prefer CAMPACC to do a talk outside of the
g8 times, as i'm going up to Scotland (er or planning to)!

As for 25th (June) - i'll look into getting a speaker -
if i don't find one in the next few days - i'll leave it to someone
else - or perhaps we could do a general discussion - have been reading
some interesting stuff on how anarchism fits in with (other) political
ideologies - so could do a brief report on that for 20mins then
we could have a discussion...

Justin

--- ANTINES wrote:

> Hi
> JUSTIN everyone
> Sameus of campacc is willing to do a talk but cannot make the 25th
> Do we prefer the 2nd, yhe 16th or some date beyond/HE SAID HE COULD DO
> THE 9TH BUT BUT THAt would clash with G8 ( this key board is upthe
> spout)
> Ley me know as I have to get back to him and then book the room at
> freedom
>
> Wwe will therfor need an alternative for 25th June if people still want
> 2 events per month
> Ed
>

> Visit The Events And Issues Website
> http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/