[LAF] Administrivia

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Jun 15 11:14:46 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am doing so much for the G8 Bike Ride at the moment that I hardly
get a moments rest and I am still struggling to keep my head above
water. We leave Sunday morning and I will not be back till July 10th.

I was hoping to have had a chat about appointing one or more additional
list moderators for the LAF list but that has not happened. I think
Justin said he would be willing to do it but he will be up in Scotland
too so that would not help anyway.

Now I have completely run out of time, so the list will have to look
after itself while I am away. The only problem I forsee is that certain
posts will not show up. These include:

1) Posts from people who are using a different email address to the
   one they used to subscribe to the list.
2) Posts with large attachments
3) Posts sent to large numbers of recipients
4) Posts where the list address is not in the To: or Cc: fields

These are all held for moderation and I probably get an average of
one per week. So, if you post something to the list and it doesn't
appear, don't worry, it is probably for one of the above reasons.
I will sort out the mess when I am back from the G8.

Love,
Ian

PS, is Revolutionism counter-active?

--