[LAF] Re

ANTINES antines at fsmail.net
Thu Jun 16 08:44:01 UTC 2005

Sorry Steve when I clicked draft it sent you extra copies of this

OkSteve, Every One
 u on 25th
Campacc on 23rd July
as we lost 2nd & 9th
we could have the post G8 speaker on 16th or 30th July
I know it means haveing 2 in a week but  if we want to stick to
2 per month thats what we have to do, we  could have the post
G8 speaker in Aug  if  you prefer,(I dont know what your movements are I tend to
be Free most Sat but I know u are rather more busy
I like  all the other ideas  suggested for future talks
Ed

steve ash wrote:
Okay Campacc for the next one, we still need to be
part of the G8 happenings if we want to be credible
though. So I think we should invite someone for the
next one or one after. While not supporting activism
or demonstrations I will still be argueing that all
genuine anarchists should be involved in the G8 in
some form no matter how small.

Steve

Visit The Events And Issues Website
  http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/