[LAF] RE: notes from Saturday discussion

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 15:46:56 UTC 2005

Thanks for this very useful D&G summary. Yes I've been
reading these recently and also picked up on similar
ideas from other sources who were probably rehashing
them.

I find their ideas very interesting, but as you say
they don't come up with much practical stuff. I'm
currently trying to get to grips with them (and D's
earlier material) on a philosophical level which may
take a little time. Perhaps the LAF could organise a D
& G Symposium at Ramparts or the Institute of Autonomy
in the Autumn?

Steve

<3D03E12F098CDD488F8D11BD873B3ECB0371ED67 at exs1.backup>