[LAF] Hi

aktiv at zenatode.org.uk aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Fri Mar 4 16:20:54 UTC 2005

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 11:03:31AM +0100, ANTINES wrote:

> Just testing the system .its good that Stephen has now agreed
> to speak on the 9th of April at Freedom Press

System working fine. I will be in Wales for a week, possibly out
of email contact. Any problems and I will look at them when I
return. Also when I am back I should assign one or more people
as moderators of the list so they can deal with issues if I am
away.

Now we just need to encourage people to subscribe!

Cheers,
Ian

--
Ian Gregory