[LAF] LAF MATTERS 20th March

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 15:03:10 UTC 2005

Still dont know who is oris not on list so apologies for cross posting

Hi Comrades
I have posted the meetings of 9th & 15th April at

 www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com

Please Every body do what you can to publicise them

STEVE  Re 15th    A Friend of mine has a DVD which is the same as the VIDEO the speaker wanted to show, if anyone could bring a laptop or DVD player we could show it if Nick wants to
(My fried is a fried of one of the founders of the  9/11 group who gave a talk to SPES on 12th Dec 04
Let us know ASAP but I still have limited on line time this week

I wont be able to make it on the 9th but will be there on the 15th
Could some one take responsibility for the COLLECTION on the 9th and give FP half
and bring the balance on the 15th

We have £1.00inthe Kitty and will owe CH £7.00 on the 15th
Let me know how the 9th goes if we could publish summaries  on the site that would be great
have given Donald poster to put on notice board at FP will put some flyers in Housmans
and post on indymedia
see you on the 15th
Justin Hope to see you before then
Ed

CHECK OUT EVENTS AT CONWAY HALL

www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

if you want to subcribe to

Events&Issues mail: antines at yahoo.co.uk

4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org