[LAF] REPLY TO STEWPHEN AS BELOW

ANTINES antines at fsmail.net
Fri Mar 25 14:28:21 UTC 2005

     REPLY
 i Stewphen
Its ok with me
Justin, Everyone what do u think?
can u arrange an alternative speaker or could you give
a talk justin ?  I dont think we should cancell the
meeting itself because its been quite well publicised
As i said before I wont be able to come , Justin could
you book a date in the Freedom Diary that suits
Stewphen and let everyone know?
Cheers
ED
--
- stevphen shukaitis <stevphen at mutualaid.org> wrote:
> Hi Ed and Justin:
>
> I'm sorry to ask this close to the event - but is
> there anyway that I can
> push back my talk at LAF - say to May 20th or 27th?
> If I could do that it
> would be really super appreciated by me (and might
> also make sense since
> the opening of the new McLibel film with Steele and
> Morris discussing is
> on the 9th of April). Of course if that doesn't work
> then it's fine if it
> stays the same - but it would be really helpful to
> me if I could move
> that. Can you get back if that's OK with you?
>
> cheers
> stevphen

CHECK OUT EVENTS AT CONWAY HALL

www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.ht