[LAF] LAF MATTERS

ANTINES antines at fsmail.net
Thu Mar 31 08:53:17 UTC 2005

Hi Comrades
Justin have not heard from u for ages , could not make it to FP yesterday as I had a really boreing and depressing SPES committee meeting
Can you confirm that you can give a talk on the 9th to replace Stepvhens ?
and if possible a title. I will drop off some of the flyers which I did advertising both talks and you can give them out on the 9th to advertise the 9/11 talk

Steve: Could you find out if Nick would like a 9/11 study group DVD and if yes could someone provide a lap top/DVD player

BTW in the long run there might be one less room to let at Conway Hall
something to think about as it might affect us
see you soon
Ed

if you want to subscribe to
Events&Issues Int  mail: antines at yahoo.co.uk

4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding
BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org
For LAF Webpage
Visit The Events And Issues Website