[LAF] LAF 14th

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 4 15:10:36 UTC 2005

Justin(Everyone)
The suggested arrangements are fine with me
once confirmed please send me emailwith title
14th CONFIRMED so it stands out in my in box
could you also post details on indymedia etc
cheers
Ed

Ps JUSTIN/STEVE  If  FP are not going to have their own bookstall BCP could take FP stuff (no non FP bookshop stuff though) at our distributors d/c(50per cent), but if they want to have their own stall rthats fine but as we (J& E)  are wearing our BCP /LAF hats there ought to be other FP people present
in which cse we need to get hold of the BC s/h stock to take to rampart
can you manage this week end? Contact me by phone  07981  900 563

if you want to subscribe to

Events&Issues Int  mail: antines at yahoo.co.uk
seeEvents & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding

BOYCOTT NESTLE

www.babymilkaction.org

http://mail.yahoo.com