[LAF] feature enquiry

toby walne toby.walne at ntlworld.com
Wed May 11 11:05:25 UTC 2005

Hi, I am a journalist doing a piece for the Guardian on how you can get
involved in action groups while holding down a nine to five job. Have
spoken to the usual suspects - CND, Greenpeace, etc - but thought it
might be interesting to have someone involved in anarchist group too -
particularly as they are so little understood and the idea scares many
employers. Want to talk about how you can strike a balance with work
and campaigning - problems, how you find solutions, etc. Hopefully, it
will end up as a fairly positive piece showing workers their rights and
how to tackle bullying bosses. Will use G8 Summit as hook. Anyone
interested please drop me an email or call. Many thanks. Regards, Toby

Toby Walne

toby at walne.co.uk
07740 925 946 (m)
020 8491 8760 (w)