[LAF] Fwd: LAF CORRECTION

Christian Michel Ch_Michel_Valmet at compuserve.com
Tue May 17 08:29:45 UTC 2005

If no one has a better idea, I'm ok to introduce the debate on the 28th,
with a few ideas on "Why I am not a democrat (I prefer freedom)".

I started circulating our meeting dates among a few people, so let's stick
to them.
Will ask Andrew Dodsworth to put them on the PFA list.

BTW, Ed, Justin, I left my funny French beret on the counter at Ramparts,
as it was overflowing with money! If one of you has kept it after emptying
the proceeds, can I get it back? :-)

Christian

Message text written by EDMUND MCARTHUR

sorry when I sent this out the first time I put the address in the subject
Box   Ed

         Justin, Christian, Everyone

Glad it went so well on Sat, I like Christians idea of
having more "theatre" type of events, also its a great
idea to aks Dave Murry to give a talk.

I have booked the room at Freedom Press for Sat 28th
3pm- 5pm  Suggest we go with Liberty V Democrcy
then Justin can slot in anyone who responds to his
emails
in June and beyond- gives more time for publicity

Shall we advertise it as Gen discussion /symposium ?
so if any one wants to present a very short talk they
can  ?
Please respond , unless there are people against the
idea
I will start the publicity machine rolling
BTW the publicity machine is EVERY one on this
list(Justin have you noted Christians suggestions
for getting Rampart to publicise us?>  I will stick
their web link on the E& Issues site
<