[LAF] LAF MATTERS

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 09:33:50 UTC 2005

I think this a good idea, in any case if held on Sat it will restrict thew dates we can use
we could use the space to think about alternative dates(days/evenings) and venues
perhaps we could combine our yule tidedont mention the C word) Party as well but this would have to be on a Sat, we could still have a meet at a pub or whereever for people who wanted one
If people are opposed to the idea of cutting down the meetings its up to u to convene and attend
Ed

Ian Gregory <aktiv at zenatode.org.uk> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 03:13:34PM +0000, LONDON EVENTS wrote:

> Do u want me to book the room at Freedon Press
> for any of the remaining Sats in Nov?
> I wont be able to make it on the 26th but dont let
> that stop you

The 26th is the only one I could do and if there is a meeting
arranged for then I will try to come along (but I really need
to try to cut down on my trips to London which are getting out
of hand - either that or move to London!).

I just noticed on p6 of the latest edition of Freedom that they
are planning to start up a "bi-monthly readers group featuring
speakers and discussion on topics brought up in the paper".
Given the generally poor attendance at LAF meetings and the
obvious similarity in aims would it not make sense to try to
combine the two forums? Just a suggestion.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/

 FREE JOHN GRAHAM

Click above to sign petition

if you want to subscribe to

see Events & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding

BOYCOTT NESTLE

www.babymilkaction.org