[LAF] FW: MEDIA TALK: 'Reporting Burma: Media Failure or Mission Impossible?', Tuesday, 22 November - 7.30pm

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Nov 16 01:47:53 UTC 2005

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 09:55:49PM +0000, Joy Wood wrote:

> Ignore the stuff about the posh meals, these events (above the restaurant,
> entered via a separate doorway (press the entryphone), straight upstairs)
> are generally free or, if a charge is made, it is about £5 (for a
> film on Monday evenings).  If you're interested, just contact them direct
> and ascertain whether there is any charge or not.

I went to The Frontline Club for the first time last night to see the
preview of "G8, Can You Hear Us?" which featured footage of the G8 Bike
Ride which I was involved in (it was screened on BBC4 tonight at 9pm).

I thought it was going to cost 5 pounds, but booked in advance as
suggested and when I turned up and gave my name they didn't ask for
any money. Perhaps because when I booked I said I was in the film -
I might have been put on a guest list or something.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/