[LAF] LAF BUSINESS MEET/Social

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 2 17:09:20 UTC 2005

Hi
Joy has suggested we meet Friday  7th October 8-10pm in the Great Court inside the British Museun
apparantly  its open late on that nightWe could sort out dates and stuff- and I wantto know if we want a talk on the 29th  with the option to go to the pubafterwards(it wont be possible to have business meet on 8th as Steve has to leave early
So far Adrian , Joy and myself can make it could other lpos yea or Nay  ASAP so we can confirm or otherwise
Thanks Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site