[LAF] Article on anarchism in New Humanist

derek axion derekaxion at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 15:45:57 UTC 2005

						LHCol_Init();I didn't think it was a case of "having it your way or my way"!   We are all free to believe whatever we please.

During our discussion I simply expressed my opinion...it doesn't mean that you have to believe it too.

"Trust no priest, politician or other crook...the answers to life are deep in your heart."  (Miner, Yorkshire, 1984)

Adrian Williams <adrianrwilliams at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

OK. Have it your way. I just thought list members
might be interested that a reformist magazine carries
some accurate info about anarchism.
Adrian