[LAF] LAF/Black Cat Meeting next Sat 5th November

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 12:05:54 UTC 2005

Hi Comrades

Having posted at least 3 times with regard to our next meeting with out response I have decided on some direct action

I have booked the room at Freedom from 2pm-5pm so we can have a talk meeting there
I myself find myself double booked but should be able to get there by 330pm
I even have a bottle of wine I could bring. This meeting does not stop us haveing 2 moreLAF meetings  in November it could be an LAF or a Black Cat Meeting  if people object to it being a LAF meeting   _   I just want a meeting at FP on that day

This is intended to be a spontaneous happening so if no one turns up it does not matter-
I have to be there at some point help with Freedom any way-  feel free to come or not as you see fit, feel free to bring food and drnk to share or not   -  feel free to help with the despatch of Freedom   if you so wish what will be  will be

Mean while if anybody wants to offer or suggest a talk for any other dates in November
that would be great. Steve is working on a surprise

Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site