[LAF] LAF TALKS DATES TO AVOID

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 08:37:25 UTC 2005

The Anarchist Bookfair is on the 22nd of Oct
and ther is a con on gthe Iraq occupation in Nov (dont habve the flyer in front of me and its not posted in the usual places but its a Sat and one we might have used
BTW What do we do about the ABF probably too late to book a spot for a fringe meeting?

Re the Pen Oak Meeting Christian  the last one we discussed just did not happen
but this is a new one suggested by Steve- on Sunday or Monday I belive
are there others who dont get all the posts to this list?
Mine now seem to be getting through at least to me though one of Joys went in my bulk mail
I will be in the Pen Oak Fr unless I get a mail from Steve saying he cannot makeIt would be good if Joy could give her talk but I dont want her to feel under pressure
Has anyone heard from Justin?
Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site